Active Directory monitoring should include tracing of a large enough parameters set, such as free disk space, CPU load, uptime, network traffic, Active Directory domain services availability, and many others. While Active Directory has sufficiently powerful self-testing tools, still there occur errors that require a system administrator attention. It is extremely important to be aware of possible problems in advance in order to take corrective actions.
IPHost Network Monitor allows real time tracing of Active Directory services functionality and provides the administrator with an additional set of tools to monitor availability and performance. The capabilities of IPHost Network Monitor allow adjustable control over most Active Directory key objects and processes such as:
- Directory Information Tree (DIT) monitoring
- AD Database monitoring
- Domain controller (DC) server monitoring
- Global catalog (GC) servers monitoring
- Log File Size monitor
- Memory usage monitors: total and by process
- CPU usage monitors: total and by process
- Replication monitoring
- Performance monitoring
Using IPHost Network Monitor you can:
- check Active Directory performance;
- follow changes and trends in performance and resources usage, and plan hardware upgrades properly;
- test Active Directory configuration changes or system settings using the monitoring data;
- diagnose problems and find components or processes that require optimization.
IPHost Network Monitor can notify system administrators of detected problems in real-time. The continuous monitoring process allows to collect statistical data to identify system bottlenecks and hence prevent system failures even before they occur and the situation becomes critical.
Free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor is available. During your trial you can get support by e-mail, please use contact form to send all your inquiries on IPHost Network Monitor features and purchase.
|Windows Interface Screenshot||Web Interface Screenshot|
Download the free trial of IPHost Network Monitor and start to monitor your network and vital applications in a few minutes.
IPHost Network Monitor 5.3 build 14150 of December 25, 2020. File size: 68MB